CHINA BLUE HIRING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our range is available for viewing on our website and in our showrooms. The CB Cape and Gauteng stock are not identical, but are similar. Should you require more of a particular item than what our stock is showing, please let us know as we are sometimes able to buy in more stock for your order.
2. The sales staff at your closest branch will process and assist with your order. Please supply your personal details as well as your function details.
3. We will send you a quote which will only be valid once we have received your written confirmation and paid a 50% deposit on the actual hiring.
4. We require a copy of your ID and your vehicle registration number on collection of the order. This is an Industry Standard Requirements to protect our stock.
5. A single hiring period is 3 days. Collect, use, return. Or Friday to Monday over a weekend. This can be extended at an additional cost. Sometimes early collection can be arranged, with special permission, in advance.
6. All stock remains the property of China Blue Hiring.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
1. All new and COD clients are required to pay a refundable security deposit plus the hiring in full before collection of the order.
2. We prefer security deposits to be paid in cash please. This speeds up the process of returning your deposit once the goods have been successfully returned in good order.
3. On return, any possible damages, breakages or shortages will be invoiced and will be deducted from your deposit. If the shortage amount exceeds your deposit, you will be required to settle this IMMEDIATELY on the return.
4. If your deposit was not paid in cash, we will deposit cash into your account OR do an EFT within a week.
1. We do not hire out damaged goods. Your order will leave our premises carefully wrapped but once it leaves our premises, it is the clients responsibility to transport and use the goods very carefully.
2. Crockery, vases and glassware are fragile items and it is the clients responsibility to return the goods carefully wrapped to avoid breakages and the replacement cost.
3. Certain items are vintage and as such their replacement amounts are higher.
4. Please state whether you will require the lid of ginger jars or not. If not, we do not send them out, but should you take the lid and lose/break it, then you will be charged a replacement fee.